• Organize and supervise production activity of all CSD/NCB
lines and in own shift.
• Manage and develop production workforce. Direct coaching
supervisors to achieve performance standards.
• Support Production Manager to sustain and improve Production
KPIs, including: Volume, Productivity, Line efficiency,
Downtime, Yield Loss, Production breakage/waste, etc.
• Manage operating cost within budget: energy, water, chemicals,
Overtime, outside services.
• Ensures compliance with all H&S regulations, GMP, HACCP, 5S
• Tracking KPIs and report
• Other duties and projects as assigned by line manager
• Technical University graduation, major in
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in current position or
the same scope, preferably in Line production/ factory control
in Beverage or Food plant / Milk. GMP, HACCP, 5S, H&S knowledge
is an advanatge
• Good communication, management, leadership and influencing
• Responsibility and ability to work under high pressure in a
fast paced, changing work environment
• Good English and computing skill